Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Top Three Video Games

1. Mario Franchise












I have been playing Mario games since I was a little kid and still do. I play them because they are fun when friends or family come over.These type of games are never fun when you play alone so i only play them when theres family or friends to play with.



2.Halo Franchise

Halo is one of my top 3 because I really enjoyed playing the campaigns and also multiplier.
 I been playing the franchise since 2006 and been enjoying. Especially when my friends would get on because it made it a lot of fun.




3.Left 4 Dead



















I picked this game because it has a lot of zombies and a specific adjective to it that no other game had at the time.It's what made the game so fun, even playing it alone was fun because you ether are a human or a special infected. But the game was way more exciting with friends because you can communicate and laugh about what happens in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment