Wednesday, January 14, 2015

About Me

               My name is Ricardo Arellano I’m 18 years old but people like friends and family or even people I just met say I look like a 16 year old boy which is pretty annoying because others like friends don't believe that i'm 18. Anyways my favorite hobbies are going out to fun places like movies,fairs,or even just staying home to play video games but my most favorite thing to do is going to restaurants or food trucks that have really good tacos de asada.I enjoy all these things but what I enjoy the most is eating because food is really good and I love food.Everyday I eat a lot of food either healthy or unhealthy food.I don’t gain weight because I have a fast metabolism.
021314_1b.jpg

                Other things I enjoy doing are looking up sports or muscle cars because i love how the baby blue corvette stingray looks and also the camaro for muscle cars.I also want to play the new game called “The Crew” because its filled with all types of cars especially like the la ferrari,aventador,and mclaren.Besides cars I’m also interested of the career paths of becoming a camaro_angle.jpgFBI agent,firefighter,video game designer, or engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment